Travel Indusrty News
- Your Website or none at all!
- Building a Destination Website
- Pull your revenue management strategies out of the dark ages!
- Pegasus View - Ends on a Positive Note
- Intelity To be First in Hospitality iPad Revolution With ICE Canvas
- Cvent Continues Exponential Growth, Hiring 102 New Employees in 2009
- Lanyon to launch Engagement & Project Sourcing(TM), the first solution to specifically target the $50B global market for mid- to long term stays
- Luxe Worldwide Hotels Distributes Visual Content Exclusively through VFM Leonardo
- Online Travel - For Members Only
- 2010 Survey Shows Americans Planning Leisure Travel but Business Travel Continues to Lag in 2010
- Enriching Analytics with Web Data
- Small Luxury Hotels of the World(TM) Adopts VFM Leonardo's VScape(R) Digital Asset Management System
User Login Form
Social Travel 2.0 Statistics
Total Members : 405
Total Groups : 1
Total Discussion : 0
Total Albums : 0
Total Photos : 0
Total Videos : 0
Total Bulletins : 0
Total Activities : 5
Total Wall Posts : 0
Total Events : 0
Total Unspecified : 404
|Pegasus View - Ends on a Positive Note|
All the indications that Pegasus has analyzed over the past couple of months indicate that the market has bottomed out and bookings are returning to hotels. This was confirmed by strong performance in December in both the GDS and ADS channels.
Importantly, 2011 ended with more net bookings made than in December 2008 and December 2007 from both GDS and ADS channels. Net revenue remains depressed though as ADR continues to lag, particularly through the ADS channel.
The North American market continues to grow strongly, but other markets appear to be picking up as well.
fClick here ( Adobe Acrobat PDF file) to download the complete article.
Arcording to The Travel 2.0 Industry