World Cruise News
- The Titanic sank into the depths of humankind
- Caribbean cruises: readers' tips, recommendations and travel advice
- P&O Cruises Grand Event: exclusive deals for Telegraph Travel readers
- Royal wedding: Sophie Ellis-Bextor plans a 'knees-up'
- Cruising on Seabourn Odyssey
- Cruising on the Seabourn Odyssey
- Cruises: the best luxury ships
- Cruises: The best luxury ships
- All aboard for the Telegraph Cruise Show
- Luxury cruise ship deals
- North Cape, Norway: cruises and excursions
- Norway cruise: North Cape exposure
User Login Form
Social Travel 2.0 Statistics
|P&O Cruises Grand Event: exclusive deals for Telegraph Travel readers|
All seven ships in the P & O fleet will dock together for the first time next summer to mark the company's 175th anniversary.
vessels will meet in Southampton on July 3 2012, before embarking on seven different itineraries. Each cruise will be heritage-themed – with special entertainment, artwork and guest speakers – and will include an anniversary dinner.
A prize draw will also take place on board each ship, with seven passengers winning a place on a P&O world cruise in 2013.
Tickets are still available for five of the seven anniversary cruises, visiting the Canaries on board Azura, Iceland on board Arcadia, the Baltic on board Aurora, or the Mediterranean on board Ventura or Adonia.
Telegraph Travel readers can claim a range of exclusive offers on the five cruises by visiting travelshop.telegraph.co.uk/grandevent or calling 0844 371 5012 and quoting "PTAG".
The Peninsula and Oriental Steam Navigation Company was founded in 1837, making P&O the world's oldest cruise line.
Read our independent reviews of P&O's seven ships